Sunday 28 June 2009

Waiting for Wifey!



And honestly that's exactly what it likes...got her well under manners now...Cat mother rushes home and is almost there almost all of the time when she is not working.

This week she has taken up cycling and swimming on top of the walking but other than grocery shopping and working (which is long!) she doesn't really get out much so I guess I can let that go plus of course someone's gotta work and pay the bills and it sure ain't gonna be me!

All this lavish attention has made me miss her when she's gone and I long for her to come home so I can cuddle on her lap.

Now, there is a difference between the lap of someone tap tap tapping on a laptop and that of one who is sat comfortably on the sofa watching tv/film. I shall have to work on this one cos she don't half like to get online when she can and if it's not the laptop it's the blas-ted phone!