Sunday 28 June 2009

GPS cat tracker...cud this be on the cards

As we approach Week 5 with no Bongo cat mother has had another burst of energy and has been ringing round all the vets in Brighton, Hove, Crawley and has yet to do Three Bridges on account of Stalker George. A very good site for advice on lost cats is Lost Cats Brighton

She also got it into her head that I need to have a GPS cat tracker fitted. Fortunately for me the only one she could find (The Pet Detective), she couldn't get her hands on. She has contacted the manufacturers however, so watch this space.

I mean, if anyone cares about how I feel about it, I already think I've got enough trinkets going on around my neck and it appears it is not possible to simply add the information to the chip I already have inserted inside me which is what she originally wanted...I don't know...where is this all going to end...